Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hurried cooking...

Today went to the park with my son. Going to the park is like a major event. For one the timing is never right with my son. He takes an afternoon nap and usually gets up at 5pm. Park (the only decent park) is half an hr drive from where I live and since it is very cold nowadays and gets dark sooner going there after 5 is not desirable. Not to mention the traffic at that hour. I will be stuck in traffic for almost an hr.
So today when he awoke at 3:30 pm I thought to make the most of the time and take him to the park. The result being that I did not start cooking till nearly 6pm which left me very little time to do anything. When in a time crunch and I have paneer and I always end up making paneer bhurji. Either that or egg bhurji. These two are really quick recipes that do not take much time and is high on the taste quotient.
Today's menu Paneer bhurji and bhindi fry.
Paneer bhurji, Bhindi fry and Greens fry
I think I have already given the recipe for the Paneer bhurji previously.

Hurried cooking and even more hurried posting!!!
See you guys tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment