Friday, March 18, 2011

Just bummed.....

I am just very disappointed at how the world works.. How people who do so little are appreciated so much and the ones that do so much are disregarded. I think it is very unfair and completely frustrating. It is therefore i think prudent to disassociate oneself from everything and everyone in this world. Just do what is expected of you and do not have too many hopes or desires or expectations from the other. That way you do not feel cheated or exploited or let down. Easier said than done....

Did not cook today so I am not posting any recipes today. For my dinner had chapatis with Plantain curry, Potato fry and Chana Daal.

Chana daal, potato fry and plantain curry
You should also probably not have any expectations from this blog... Will make it easier to deal with the disappointment if I decide to stop writing later....

Just kidding! See you all tomorrow.
Happy Holi everyone! Be safe and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment