Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yeh khana mujhe de de thakur!

The famous line from Sholay. Our food came from Sholay as well :-) Confused?! Don't be. We ordered food from the restaurant called Sholay!
Why?? you ask? I'm celebrating my fan base!! It has grown to a stupendous 3!!! Yaaaay!!!!

Not really.  My hubby was in a mood to eat something special and beans did not cut it (that is what I was planning on making - something with beans) so we ended up ordering out. I had wanted to try this place ever since I read a review of it in WOW (the magazine) so got the chance to do it today.
Got the Bharwan Aloo, Paneer Pasanda and Punjabi rajma with Veg Biryani. Have to say the food was good. Not oily and not too spicy.
Paneer pasanda, Rajma and Bharwan Aloo with Veg biryani
I think I might have eaten a tad too much... Time for some antacids.... And then get some zzz's.

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment